Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup of Softened Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Whole Egg plus 1 Yolk
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup of White Sugar
- 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- Cream together the Softened Butter, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar and White Sugar till light and fluffy
- Add the Egg and the extra Yolk and the Vanilla Extract, mix until combined
- In a separate bowl whisk together the Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Corn Starch
- Add half of the Dry ingredients to the Creamed butter, once combined add the other half of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add both Milk and Semi Sweet Chocolate chips and fold in with a spatula (Don’t use a mixer, the chocolate chips will break)
- Chill the Dough for at least 30 mins
- Double-Scoop your dough (I use a Tablespoon sized scoop… these cookies are HUGE but Oh-So Delicious. I compare the size to a meatball and typically only get 6 on a baking sheet)
- Because of their size they will bake for about 15-17 mins depending on your oven, so check frequently to make sure they don’t burn. Once the edges are golden brown you can take them out.
- Allow cookies to rest on the baking sheet for at least 5 mins before removing to a cooling rack.
And that’s it! Super Easy and I promise you will thank me after trying these bad boys!