Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs. Baby potatoes (I like the medley because of the colors) cut in half length ways. If you can’t find baby potatoes you can use regular sized, just cut them into quarters so they roast properly.
- 1/2 of a Large White Onion, sliced thin
- 3 Cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 Tsp. dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
Pre-Heat Oven to 425°
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients until potatoes are coated evenly with oil and herbs.
- Spread onto a baking sheet in a thin layer
- Place baking sheet in the oven and cook for 45 mins. (depending on your oven). I check after 30 mins. and give the potatoes a toss so they don’t burn then put them back in for the remaining 15 mins.
Doesn’t get easier than this! Hope you enjoy!