Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- 4 Broccoli Crowns Chopped to the size you like (I did mine fairly small)
- 1 Small Cauliflower, Chopped
- 6-8 Radishes washed and sliced thin
- 4 oz. Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Bits (I like to nuke mine in the microwave for 30 seconds so they get nice and crispy) you can absolutely use fresh bacon but this way is so much easier.
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add the Broccoli, Cauliflower, Radish, Cheese and Bacon bits.
- Make your dressing by mixing the Sour Cream, Mayonnaise, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt and Pepper
- Add dressing to the broccoli salad and mix well.