Marinated in pineapple juice, honey and various spices this shrimp dinner will take you right to the islands. OK, maybe not but it IS delicious! Extremely easy and healthy too! Pair it with my Mango Salsa recipe and you’ll have yourself a complete meal.
- 1 lb. Peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Pineapple Juice
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. Ancho Chile Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Paprika
- Place all ingredients in a gallon sized bag. Seal it and place in your fridge for at least an hour.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°
- Spread ingredients onto a baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until shrimp are cooked completely through.
Serve with Mango Salsa or over rice. Hope you enjoy!